Apr 17, 2009

Discovering Virac On Foot

Virac is host to numerous white sand beaches and diving sites mostly found in the southwestern seaboard. Although some beaches are still undeveloped, but certainly, its worth your time to see it, sights are really stunning in their natural splendor.

Mountain biking or simply hiking around, one might stumble in a cultural piece of heritage that had been lying in one corner waiting to be discovered. And if one is adventurous enough, one can try spelunking at Marilima and Talisoy caves.

A couple of years ago, I was told about a place in Virac patronized by local rock climbers. I forgot the name of the place, maybe someone could give the exact location.

RELATED LINKS:

0 comments:

 
Disclaimer: The information in this weblog is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights. This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of the towns in southern Catanduanes, Philippines. It is solely my opinion. Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.

©2008 - 2012 All Rights Reserved